1) I am most proud of my activity! It was the hardest part of the presentation that I was trying to come up with. I even had t o ask teachers for help, on thinking of something. Finally, I thought of something fun, that reinforced what I taught my audience, and it showed a little bit of who I am. My activity turned out to be a success and I worked extremely hard to make sure it worked.
2) AE
3) Not having homework during the exit interviews was really helpful. It gave me time to concentrate on my 2hr. Also, it sometimes relieved some stress and helped me not feel so overwhelmed.
4) I would probably catch up on mentorship hours quicker. I had to do a lot of them last minute.
5) This senior project has given me the drive to do great things in life. To make the world a better place no matter what I concentrate on I know I can make it a success as long as I take initiative. For example, in college I am probably going to become president of a foster care club.
No comments:
Post a Comment