Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Blog #3: Interview Preparation

Interview Preparation
1. I plan to interview my mentor Joey.  I choose her as my first interviewee because, she has very much experience in the field of foster care; for she works for the Children's Foundation of America.  Not only this but, I happen to love her personality and feel comfortable asking her intense questions.  A very trust worthy woman and perfect for my first interview.
2. Added interview questions:
  • How fulfilling is it to work in the foster care field?
  • Does the Foster Care program truly change the kids lives for the better? (Note: In reference to controversy)
  • What brought you to this career?
  • Are the children in foster care thankful that someone is here to help them or do they prefer their home life?
  • Where do children get placed when they do not find a foster home?

No comments:

Post a Comment