Donation Drive
- I ended up getting the Donation Drive approved by ASB.
- Next, I had to make sure with the freshmen and sophomore teachers's that it would be okay if they took part in this fundraiser.
- All of the teacher's agreed to it, and I asked them what times would be okay for me to come in and make an announcement about the club and the fundraiser to their classes. The teacher's gave me their preferred times.
- Next I collected a whole bunch of boxes from Paul and decorated the heck out of them, with the help of my club members. We also made little money donation cups.
- After the prep was finished I went to each classroom put the box in and, made the announcements. I was very nervous about this because, I have never been in charge of anything before, so I wanted to make sure everything went really well.
- After a couple of weeks of advertising the fundraiser I went to collect the boxes. I would say that it was a success. I received two full boxes of donations and approximately thirteen dollars , every bit counts.
- I got the most support from the freshmen classes, and am very grateful for that.
Lastly I went to my mentorship at Trinity, and dropped of the donations.
No comments:
Post a Comment